Here we have compiled the most commons items our Students and Alumni request. If the information you need is not listed please give us a call so we may assist you!
- This form is used to request official and unofficial transcripts from Athena Career Academy. Request form MUST have student’s legal signature. If requesting transcripts to be sent to multiple addresses you MUST use a separate request form for each transcript sent.
- Transcripts will be issued five business days after a request is received.
- Final grades and degrees for graduating students are available on transcripts thirty days after the quarter ends.
- Final grades for non-graduating students are available thirty days after the quarter ends.
- (Please Note: There is no charge for a transcript. Transcripts are withheld if all obligations to Athena Career Academy, financial or otherwise, are not fulfilled. If your student record has a “HOLD”, your request will not be processed.)
- Click here to print the form.
Athena Alumni LPN to RN Completion Grant
Athena Alumni are able to apply for a LPN to RN Completion Grant of $1,200.00 which is completely funded by the school.
Eligibility requirements for award:
- Recipient must meet all admission requirements as set forth in the student handbook.
- Recipient must be enrolled with Athena Career Academy prior to application.
- Recipient must meet the standards of academic progress as outlined in the student handbook.
- Recipient must be a graduate of Athena Career Academy’s Practical Nursing program.
How the Grant/Scholarship will be awarded (tuition credit, cash, book credit, etc):
The grant will be awarded as tuition credit, divided equally across the school’s standard three (3) billing cycles.
The Athena Alumni LPN to RN Completion Grant is renewable, as long as the recipient remains compliant with all the policies outlined in the student handbook, the grant will continue through each billing cycle. The Athena Alumni LPN to RN Completion Grant of $1,200.00 is completely funded by the school.
- Did you recently move? Got married? Changed your number? Update your contact information with us so that we can update your personal file and contact you if needed. Also, you can stay informed about upcoming events and announcements! Click here to let us know.
- Does the Career Services Department have your resume on file? Those with resumes on file are the first referred to employers for a job! Upload yours here.
Athena wants to celebrate and recognize our graduates who are working in the field, received a promotion, or have continued their education! Click here to share your news! If you have graduated within the last 12 months and secured initial training related employment, you will receive a gift from Athena!
Don’t see what you need listed here? If you have any questions, please call (419) 472-1150. Thank you!