Welcome to Athena’s Financial Aid Department!
We are proud to offer Title IV Financial Aid for our day and evening Practical Nursing, Medical Assistant classes, LPN to RN program and Early Childhood Education to those who qualify. Athena Career Academy’s Financial Aid department is dedicated to helping students and their families pay for their education by providing access to the Federal Aid programs and will assist each student throughout the Financial Aid process. We invite you to call us at (419) 329-4075 or fill out the form at the bottom of the page, to schedule your personal Financial Aid appointment.
Click here to read the 18/19 Guide to Federal Student Aid, which may answer many of your questions
- Federal Pell Grant
- Athena Partnership Plus Grant
- Federal Direct Loans (PLUS)
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA)/ Michigan Works
Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Click here to apply.
School Code: 041922
To begin the application process to apply for aid, please follow the below steps:
- Find out your dependency status- Click here to read through the dependency status questions
- Obtain an Electronic FSA ID- create your FSA ID here
- Have a copy of your and your spouse’s (if married and filed separately) 2014 Federal Tax Return and/or your Parents (if dependent) 2014 Federal Tax Return on hand. The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) will ask you to link to the IRS (Internal Revenue Service). This is an easier process to enter in tax income data on to the application.
- Locate any Investment Account Statements (stocks, bonds, UGMA/UTMA 529 plans, business and farm records) if this applies
- Click here to apply. Athena’s school code is: 041922
- Complete online Entrance counseling and a Direct Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) at studentloans.gov
Still need assistance? Call Liz Lennon, Financial Aid Manager, at 419-472-1150 ext 7236 today!