If you’re interested in helping others while earning a fantastic salary, consider applying to the practical nursing program at Athena Career Academy. Located conveniently for those in the Olmstead area in Cleveland, OH, Athena Career Academy is a one-year school which can provide you with all of the tools, resources and knowledge you’ll need to enter a remarkable new nursing career. There are many programs to consider at Athena, but we’re particularly proud of the practical nursing program. Not only is it concise and far less expensive than the training you would need to become an RN, but practical nurses are able to go on to do great things with their certification as well. If you’ve always dreamed of becoming an RN you should know that PNs are granted many of the same opportunities and responsibilities, including patient care, administration of medication, daily routine assistance and even in home care. Indeed, even if you never get another job in the medical field you’ll likely be very satisfied with being a PN. It’s a complex, demanding, invigorating job, and you’ll go home every day knowing that you really made a difference.
So you’re interested in practical nursing. But why should you use the program at Athena? Here are a few of the many benefits of Athena Career Academy.
- Here at Athena, we believe that providing you with the information you’ll need to make a difference shouldn’t be a four year commitment for you to undertake. We’ll get you started on a great career path with only one year of day classes or 18 months of evening classes, getting you on your way as soon as possible without sacrificing the quality of your education.
- Enrollment at Athena costs as little as a tenth of the standard cost of medical school enrollment.
- Our convenient location in Cleveland, OH means that those in the Olmsted area will never have to travel far for class.
- Do you want to enter the practical nursing program, or did you have something else in mind. Wherever your interests lie, Athena can help. Here at Athena, we teach courses in anatomy/physiology, fundamentals of nursing, pharmacology, obstetrics, pediatrics, medical/surgical nursing, geriatrics and IV therapy, just to name a few of our many concentrations. Whatever you want to study in the medical field, chances are high that you can find it here.
- Athena will give you a leg up once it comes time to actually look for full-time employment. The nursing field is highly competitive and having an advantage can make a tremendous amount of difference. Athena can give you that advantage today.