Athena Career Academy is open with the following guidelines:
Prospective Students, Visitors, and Guests:
- The campus is open to prospective students and visitors by appointment
- We ask that all visitors wear a mask
- If you are not feeling well or are symptomatic please reschedule your appointment
- Please practice proper hygiene practices on our campus (hand sanitizer is available at the main entrance and throughout the building)
All Employees and Students are REQUIRED to
- Complete a daily self-health assessment and temperature check PRIOR to reporting to campus.
- Temperature check to ensure you do not have a fever
- Self-health assessment – symptoms to look for (recommended by the CDC):
- fever, cough, chills, muscle aches, a new loss of smell or taste
- If employee/student is symptomatic or has a fever, DO NOT report on campus and contact your immediate supervisor/program director
- All Employees and Students MUST wear a face mask
- All Employees and Students MUST practice proper hygiene
You may also view the CARESAct here.
Thank you and stay safe!
Athena Career Academy