Have you ever considered attending medical school but resisted for fear that it would simply cost too much money or take too much time? Have you always had a drive to help people? If so, you might want to consider Athena Career Academy. Located in Toledo (conveniently for those in Elyria, OH) and Cleveland, Athena Career Academy focuses on two things exclusively: the needs of their students and the needs of the patients those students will go on to help. We are committed to our students 100% of the way and want them to be able to receive the finest, most comprehensive education possible. At the same time, we know they can’t wait so long for their lives to start. After all, the people who enter Athena Career Academy are already adults, and they can’t just pause everything for years. That’s why we offer the most expedient program possible without sacrificing a bit of quality. Here are a few of the things we can recommend about Athena:
- A Comprehensive Education: Here at Athena Career Academy we believe in providing the most well rounded education possible. That’s why we offer such a wide range of specializations, including anatomy/physiology, fundamentals of nursing, pharmacology, obstetrics, pediatrics, medical/surgical nursing, geriatrics and IV therapy. We also prepare our students for a varied number of careers, including practical nursing, medical billing and coding, being a medical assistant or a state tested medical assistant or being a phlebotomy technician. Whatever type of nurse you want to be, Athena can get you ready.
- An Efficient Program: We at Athena believe that a great education shouldn’t have to take four years. That’s why at Athena most of our programs take no more than a year to complete if you’re willing to put in the time. Spend only 12 months at Athena and you’ll be on your way to a fantastic new career.
- An Affordable Cost: Many medical schools can cost more than $200,000. Athena costs 10% of that, if that. Different programs have different costs, so you’ll have to ask for more information, but in general the programs offered by Athena are much less costly than a standard medical school education.
- A Convenient Location: If you live in Elyria, OH then the Toledo, OH location will probably be most convenient for you. However, if you’d rather experience a change of scenery or move to a larger city for the increased level of opportunity that would bring, Athena offers a campus in Cleveland as well. The choice is entirely yours.
- A Leg Up During Hiring: Perhaps the main benefit of Athena is the fact that it helps you stand out. The nursing field is extremely competitive these days, with everybody wanting a chance to get in on this exciting and rewarding career. A diploma from Athena Career Academy will help give you a leg up during the hiring process, making you more attractive and viable to potential employers.